Thursday, April 24, 2008

Many miles for a cherimoya




So I decided I really needed a cherimoya. It is a delicious sort of melt-in-your-mouth-peachy-banana-berry fruit with overtones of chocolate. I found them about a week or two ago, and loved them. So after my first cherimoya, I decided I wanted another. It took about 25 miles of biking, and much research, but I got it. I first went to the Alewife Whole Foods, which is about 4 miles away, and they were out! Then I went 8 miles to Russos, a food importer, and they were just closed! Then I went back to Russos the next day, and they didn't have them that time. So I found lil' Armenia, in Watertown, which I am happy for. They did indeed have them, and some other good stuff. I will have to explore further. For now, I am happy/sated.

I should start updating more and more regularly. I've been uploading the photos, it is just a matter of sitting down and organizing my recipes, notations, etc.

No comments: